Authorization to Return To Canada

Have you ever been removed from Canada??

A foreign national can be removed from Canada through

A Direction to Leave Canada

A Direction to Leave Canada (form number IMM 1217B) is not a removal order. If you have been the subject of a Direction to Leave Canada, you do not need to apply for an ARC. You may return to Canada subject to normal examination at the port of entry.

Criminal Inadmissibility

If you were deported because of criminal inadmissibility you (most likely) also have to apply for either Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) to enter Canada legally

How Country Wide Immigration Consultancy Inc can help the clients Return to Canada??

As a regulated Canadian immigration consultant, we are authorized to represent our clients follow the right process and help submit the required information to IRCC and determine whether you need to apply for TRP to enter Canada.